Re: Fedora Core 2 on schedule?

Christoph Franke wrote:

Michael Schwendt wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 13:19:47 +0200, Christoph Franke wrote:

is the Fedora Core 2 going to be on schedule posted on the website?

Yes, unless a delay will be announced.

Ok.

The FreeBSD Project keeps announcing information about wether it hits its
expected time plans, which I find pretty useful, but I didn't find such
information about Fedora.

What would be useful about being reminded regularly that the schedule
hasn't changed? It's much more interesting to learn when there is a delay.

Here is what I was referring to. Should be pretty self-explanatory.

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.10R/schedule.html

I couldn't resist ....

http://www.fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

Greetings