Fedora Core 2 on schedule?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue May 11 21:42:40 UTC 2004

At 15:09 5/11/2004, Jeff Vian wrote:
>In my experience the servers are swamped for the first few days, so I
>usually wait for a while to do the download, and then use a mirror. Even
>if it is available on the 17th you likely would not have it downloaded for
>1-2 days so a 1 day delay is nothing.

Entirely true. However, when reading my other email, keep in mind the PR,
community relations, and promotion/professionalism facets of keeping up
good communication.

Having a one-day delay instead of a six-month delay is a wonderful thing.
Having only a single-day delay, *and* having the thoughtful attention to
detail and consideration for your users to post that information is even
better.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz