Re: Multiple network cards

: On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 17:54, Mike Harris wrote:
: I have two network cards, on built-in to my motherboard, and a PCI one. For

: They both work, but the problem is I can't specify which one is eth0 and eth1,

  I have found it very useful to add to :

  HWADDR='<mac address here>'

  and similarly for eth1 - this will ensure that the IP you
  is associated with the right hardware,

   gene/