Re: Wireless USB network adapter support

Mikha ben Avraham wrote:
Hey all, I was wondering if FC will soon support the Netgear WG121 wireless usb network adapter anytime soon? I've been wanting to use Linux more but this has restricted me quite a bit.

Have you tried using google?

I came up with this:

http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz

Shows your card uses Prism Chip set, and then this:

http://prism54.org/supported_cards.php

Shows a 88.89% success rate in getting it working in Linux. There is also a download section on that page.

And I don't even have a card like yours!

Search google on 'Linux Netgear WG121'.

:)

Regards,
Ed.