Re: Display Resolution

Brian Van Grunsven wrote:

Anybody know what's up with the resolution battle upon initial setup(I'm
assuming I'm not the only one having this problem)?  I've got an inspiron
5150 with a 1400x1050 possible resolution.  I select that upon initial
setup, however everything reverts to 640x480.  Could this be a video card
driver issue?  ANY advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Brian

OK, if ANY will do, here's SOME.

Same thing happened to me. I think it is a bug, but instead of worrying too much about it, I just took the other resolutions out of my config file, now all is good.

This may not be suitable to you, but I don't guarantee anything I say is worth an ounce of anything anyway.

:)

Regards,
Ed.