TCP reset attacks and the linux kernel.

Hi 'yall.

I just read this http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/3072, it details TCP reset (RST or SYN) attacks and has me sufficiently worried
enough to ask some questions.

I checked out the list of kernel tunable parameters with "sysctl -a" and found the option to disable window scaling but how do I change the window size from the default 64k to say 16k?

The next question is how can I set ( if it's not already ) my TCP stack to randomize source ports?

What does the Fedora community have to say in response to this potentially large problem?

Cheers!