FC1 Laptop to FC1/Smoothwall VPN

Hi folks.

I've got a FC1 box running with Smoothwall at work and FC1 on my laptop.

What's the best way to inplement a VPN between the two to give me access to
the work network?

(Please bear in mind that the firewall itself has limited access to internal
network, any my laptop would need greater access)
--
Gary Stainburn