RE: Auto Power on [was RE: Auto shutdown]

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 12:13, Robert Achmann wrote:
> WOL, etc , yes, but Dell Optiplex GXnnn systems have BIOS timers to wake
> up... too bad their servers don't have that ability.

My Dell Inspiron 5100 Laptop has a automatic on timer option in the
bios. I've not used it, but then I don't see the point in it. It's only
needed when I turn it on so unless I know exactly when I want it it's
pretty much useless.

Sorry, OT.
--
Adam Cooper <adam cooper port ac uk>