install error

Wed May 12 18:31:08 UTC 2004

you got an ATI graphics card?

If that is the case, you must start the installation proces in
text mode, install linux, boot your windows and download the ati drivers.

Then alter your GRUB stanza by adding 3 at the end of the line to boot in
runlevel 3 and install the drivers

I don't know if this will work for you, but it did for me

grtz

Matt