Question about virtual System

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Wed May 12 20:30:25 UTC 2004

Sébastien Bisoglio wrote:

> John Hearns wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 16:30, Sébastien Bisoglio wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I want to make a system "in" my system. How can I make this. It is
>>> for a web hosting. Each client have his own system but all are virtual.
>>

>> User Mode Linux
>>
> Thanks but Have you more info than this ? It is official ? Included
> into the Fedora Core 1 ?

As I understand it, you are asking how to set up virtual web hosting.
This involves several things, from IP addresses to DNS to config of
apache.
All the tools for this are in FC1, but the knowledge will need to be
collected and used.

Try googleing for that and also ask on the apache lists for assistance.
 It can  be a bit complex since it will involve several admin areas.