.rpm files have no association

Hey all, I would post this on the test list, but I haven't gotten a reply back yet. (OT: I subscribed to multiple fedora lists and none of them have replied back yet)

In test 2 and 3 I have a problem with .rpm files. If I try to double click one, it opens a window telling me that there is no "action associated" with rpm's. Do you know if there is a fix for it, or if it will be fixed in the final FC2 release?

Micah