My Linux partitions are lost.

Vikas.Bhasin at britishairways.com Vikas.Bhasin at britishairways.com
Thu May 13 07:16:05 UTC 2004

I've tried to reinstall GRUB but couldnt' do so. I booted from FC1 CD in
rescue mode, but it could not find any linux partitions on my machine and
just gives me a shell prompt. This is why i couldn't execute next two
commands;

chroot /mnt/sysimage    -- /mnt/sysimage does not exist.
grub-install            -- command does not exist.

Regards,
Vikas

Please respond to For users of Fedora Core releases
<fedora-list at redhat.com>
Sent by:        fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com