Re: My Linux partitions are lost.

No, i didn't try 'fsck' yet. I can only do that in the evening when i reach home where my system is. I was only concerned that  the command 'grub-install' was not working when i tried and fsck will probably only report the integrety of partitions. After running 'fsck', how'd i proceed further?

Best Regards,
Vikas

Please respond to For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>

Sent by:        fedora-list-bounces redhat com