Email client for Exchange

Hey,

 Was just wondering if there is an email client I can use for Fedora that will connect to exchange server, I would like it to connect to distribution list and the calendar if possible.

At the moment I am using the Outlook Web Access that I have for the Exchange server. But I would like a client.

I know I can buy the evolution add on but I would much rather not buy it if there was an alternative. Or may be is there one in development?

I did think Mozilla would be able to do it but I can not seem to get it to work. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Thanks

Trev