PPPoE Problem

Ng Boon Liang ngboonliang at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 12:28:06 UTC 2004

I am having problem dialing to my ISP by using the
PPPoE. I was recently subscribing to an ADSL service
from my ISP but I cannot get it works under my Red Hat
Linux 9 and Fedora Core 2 Test 3. Is there anybody can
help ?

Can anyone of you out there show me how to configure
my Red Hat and Fedora Core on connecting by using
PPPoE ? I can dial to my ISP from Windows but with Red
Hat and Fedora Core, I was having problem. Please
refer to the attachment for my configurations under
Windows.

ps. I am a beginner of Red Hat and Fedore Core, please
do give advice.s Thanks a lot.