apt repositories

Hi All

Just a quickie, while mooching around this morning I added
http://apt.sw.be/fedora/1/en/i386 dag  to my apt repositories while
refreshing synaptic it now tells me there are 21 updates plus 2 removals the
updates all have the 'dag' extension.

Now will this cause problems later as only higher numbers with 'dag' on the
end
will be recognised as updates I presume? and updated issues without dag will
be ignored?

would I be better removing this repositorie and not installing the updates?
--
Regards

Peter Cannon

peter cannon-linux freeserve co uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"