Query dependecies to rpm file

dballester at kernpharma.com dballester at kernpharma.com
Thu May 13 19:18:18 UTC 2004

Hi:
      I wanna  install apt in one fedora box, this box have onle few
packages installed, and before the installation I wanna know waht
dependecies has the apt rpm file. Anybody know which rpm query will give me
the desired results? Some like...

      rpm -q<option> apt-i386.rpm
      Depends on:
            glibc >= xx.x
            common-something-1.4

Note: If I try to install directly, some dependencies are files or
libraries, not packages, and I need the packages to install properly the
apt package ;)

Thanks!

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

Personalmente, mis problemas de suministro de software legal se limitan a
averiguar qué debo poner detrás de "apt-get install ..." omni en barrapunto

Que parte de /sbin/ifconfig eth0|grep 'inet'|awk -F' ' '{print $2}'|sed -e
s/addr:// no entiendes?
:)
GNU!