Re: .rpm files have no association

Rick Stevens wrote:

Go to your "preferences->File Types and Programs->Packages->RPM files",
select "Install Package" in the "Default Action" section of "Actions".

This doesn't work. There are no other actions besides Custom. It does allow me to choose what program to run, and I've tried setting it to /bin/rpm but that's a no go. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong there.