Re: exchange replacement

Yeah there is opengroupware. www.opengroupware.org I don't know how far along they are, but it seems promising.

On Thu, 13 May 2004 21:34:27 +0100, Craig Tinson <craig 8010 co uk> wrote:

Hey guys.. quick query..
I read about 6 months ago of a project which was aimed at creating a
replacement for MS Exchange Server.. that still used Outlook as a frontend
but the backend was linux based and open source..
The project was at: http://oser.sourceforge.net/
I've just looked at it again but there doesn't seem to have been much
progress with it.. it does have a release but it's the standard Courier/SSL
Postfix and web interface.. nothing new and pretty much what I'm running
now..
My question is if anyone knows of any *other* projects that are on the go
that incorporate more of Exchanges functionality.. shared diaries etc..
Just a query as this seems to be something that would be of interest to a
few of my customers..
Cheers
Craig

--
Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.