Sendmail Question

-=Brian Truter=- brian at famvid.com
Thu May 13 20:39:37 UTC 2004

Our system setup is for internal use only. It is UUCP based, and does not go
via the Internet.

It is mostly working, sendmail hands the mail off to UUCP, but it keeps
apending .localdomain to the mailing address. Also, if the ethernet card is
active, it will append the FQDN of any host if there is a name matching in
DNS. Very frustrating.

I tried the "define(`nodns') option, but sendmail complains that that
command is no longer used.