Van: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]
Namens Coume - Lubox.com
Verzonden: donderdag 13 mei 2004 22:43
Aan: fedora-list redhat com
Onderwerp: Check a website uptime?

Hello,

I would like to find a tool which could monitor one or more websites to
check their uptime... and cross the data with the one provided by my web
hosting company...

I am 24/24h connected to Internet with my server (except reboot time)
and I would find very convenient to have an app that could do check
every min the hosts and log all the information in a DB, to generate
graphs etc...

Do you know if such thing exists? or at least it there is a way to do
that?

Thanks in advance
Ludo