Re: single linux box on dsl?

At 14:26 5/13/2004, Guy Fraser wrote:

OK, I am wrong.

Better to eat crow than starve. :-[ ---

Very nice to see an intelligent, well-supported discussion. Also very nice to see someone calmly and quickly admit error rather than be stubborn about it.

Thanks to all of you... this has been a very educational thread for me. Can someone point me to a beginner's guide to X Forwarding, particularly through SSH? I keep hearing that X can display the results/output of a program on another machine, and that this can be tunneled through SSH. Great, fine, I get it... and I'd *love* to do it. Yet I can't seem to find a HOWTO that will explain the how and the why to me...

An FM I can R, please?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com