D-Link DWL-G650

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 14 11:58:39 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 23:35, Michael Gargiullo wrote:

> > Has anyone else made this work?
> >
> > If so can you provide some pointers?
>
> Did you flash the card to the new firmware (100+Mbps throughput) ?
>
> I lost connectivity after I flashed it.
No, trying to use it as is.  Nothing fancy.  Have used it under Windows
2000 on the same laptop.

With Fedora Core 1 I don't see an option for it when I go through the
configuration.  Was hoping that one of the existing drivers handled the
prisim chip set and that that would work.

Does Core 2 have better wireless support?  I know that comes out in a
couple of weeks.

--
Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>