Running GNOME over SSH

I've managed to get an X session running from my FC1 server at home to my XP box at work, but all I get is a background, no icons or anything. I've never really had a need to try to do this, but now I'd like to get my GNOME desktop to show up over here at work. Can someone point me to a good HOWTo on configuration, or tell me the short version of how to get GNOME up and running. The HOWTO I used to get X running was for KDE, which I don't use much. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.