Anyone have an idea of how smooth the FC2 upgrade is going to be?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Fri May 14 15:57:47 UTC 2004

Just curious. The closer we get to FC2 the more I'm getting antsy about
upgrading. My system is running well, everything is fine. I'm
contemplating switching to SuSE or something that doesn't require such
frequent upgrades. No complaints about Fedora. I love Fedora. I'm just
not sure I want to reinstall my system again so soon. I'm wondering if
you can actually "upgrade" to FC2, or whether it requires a wholesale
reinstall. And how stable is it in testing so far?

Preston