how to change the port vnc is running?

Gustavo Rahal listas at grahal.net
Fri May 14 16:58:23 UTC 2004

Hi

How to change the port vncserver is running? Actually, I don't know if
the port change is something to do with X or vnc.
The situation is that I want to access my PC that is inside a home
network (there is a server doing NAT with iptables). I already have
access to the server from outside but I would like to access my computer
(ip 192.168.....) so I imagine that I would have to do a port forward to
my PC, is that right? Since the server is already running vncserver I
have to forward different ports...

Appreciate any help

Gustavo