Re: Nforce2 chipset

Florin Andrei wrote:

The "official" NVidia network driver has issues with RH9 on the version
1 of the mobo (the system freezes every few seconds). I don't know if it
works better with FC1.

I have used this mobo with RH9 as well, and did not have problems. IIRC, I had to update to a later RH9 kernel to get the agpgart working, but never had problems with the NIC. The NIC is not an Nvidia NIC, it's a RealTek 8169 gigabit NIC.