Re: My Linux partitions are lost.

Uttered John T Nelson <developer computation com>, spake thus:

> I was afraid you'd say that. You see, my setup has Windows XP on the
> second disk much like this, but when I try booting from hd1 I get dropped
> into GRUB...

If you look on the "linux.redhat" newsgroup there is a similar thread
going on called "Booting win xp with grub from hd1 fails" where this
was solved by some "map" command hokey-pokey.

Haven't tried it; you mileage may vary; look before you leap; feed a
fever, starve a code; send only $9.95 plus shipping and handling; but
wait, there's more.  Sorry, got carried away.

Cheers!