RE: Sendmail Question

At 17:01 5/13/2004, Cowles, Steve wrote:
Personally, I haven't setup sendmail with UUCP, but the following is from
/usr/share/sendmail-mc/README.

nodns           If you aren't running DNS at your site (for example,
                you are UUCP-only connected).  It's hard to consider
                this a "feature", but hey, it had to go somewhere.
                Actually, as of 8.7 this is a no-op -- remove "dns" from
                the hosts service switch entry instead.

If I understand the above correctly, they are referring to
/etc/nsswitch.conf

Or /etc/host.conf?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com