Holy patches, Batman...

Jeremy Brown jeremy at cadre5.com
Sat May 15 19:40:22 UTC 2004

William Hooper wrote:

>Per the bug report, it is in updates-testing.
>
>http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/1/i386/httpd-2.0.49-1.1.i386.rpm

True, but it was pushed fairly late...5/10, almost a month and a half
after a fixed RPM was posted there, on the bug report.

I can't verify because I don't have any RHEL boxes, but the bug report
also indicates that this has been fixed in RHEL as a /security/ issue
for a month or so.  I know the Fedora team isn't under any obligation to
release security updates in a timely manner, but one and a half months?

Jeremy