Printer with Fedora 1

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Sat May 15 21:34:05 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 17:17, Miguel Valentin wrote:
> Surprising you should be having experiencing problem's with your
> printer since I have an DeskJet 895cse and it was recognized just fine.
> Are you sure it was selected properly during the install?? If not, send
> a bug report to RH as the gentleman from RH in another suggest's. Maybe
> they can steer you in the right direction.

Yup.  Thanks for the note.  Fedora recognized the printer perfectly. No
problem there. And it prints perfectly, so no problem there. But it
stops at the end of the printing process, before it is finished and if I
wait long enough it will eventually finish on its own.

So like you, my Fedora installation recognized my Deskjet 895Cse
perfectly..