fc2 or not, that is the question...

Don Russell don at drussell.dnsalias.com
Sat May 15 22:49:12 UTC 2004

Jay Daniels said:
> On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 02:30:08PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
>> On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 08:16:09PM +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>> > Obviously that are rhetoric questions. On the Fedora Project site you
>> > can read that new Core releases are planned to come out just 2 times a
>> > year. And that is because Fedora intends to be leading edge, a
>>
>> Nitpick: 2-3 times / year.
>
> correct, my mistake.
>
> that's still to often.

I disagree... with a frequency like that I can stay at "N-1" or "N-2" and
still be very current...

Mostly I use Fedora to "play/learn"... I never saw anything that said
Fedora was intended to be a "production" version, quite the contrary...

I'm really happy with Fedora... I run several small servers (ftp, web,
tn3270e, ...) and will likely upgrade my laptop to FC2 this coming week...

You can please some of the people some of the time,
You can please some of the people none of the time. :-)

Apologies to A. Lincoln