Recommendation: Proxima Orinoco 802.11a/b/g gold combocard?

Since I am not having much luck with the D-link DWL-G650 or the Linksys
WPC54G wireless cards with FC1 I figure I should get a recommendation
for something that works.

Was looking at the Proxima Orinoco 802.11a/b/g gold combocard.  Has
anyone used this with FC1?  Does it have any restrictions?  (will it
work with monitoring software?)

All input appreciated.

Thanks.

--