Re: Recommendation: Proxima Orinoco 802.11a/b/g gold combocard?

Scot L. Harris wrote:

Any recommendations? Does FC2 have better wireless support? I am
willing to install that when it is available.

Have you tried the linux-wlan or Prism-GT projects?

http://www.linux-wlan.com/linux-wlan/
http://prism54.org/

They have drivers for most of the prism chipsets. I think linux-wlan is b only, but prism54 seems to support g.

Jeremy