Re: MySQL 4.0.x

I have just recently posted a similar request and I guess the Fedora
steering committee must finally take up it's resposibility for a
community driven project and accept that they need to have a separate
MySQL package for Fedora and RHEL. BTW, I very much doubt that people
buying RHEL are happy with this archaic MySQL version either.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89