AMD 450Mhz 2.6 kernel performance gain?

I have seen a lot of benchmarks between the 2.4 and 2.6 kernels for high end systems but
I have yet to find one that does a comparison for low end systems. I am running a older
AMD (450Mhz, 512 ram) system for a HTTP and EMAIL server. Anyone have any thoughts or
predictions on performance gains or losses if I update my system to a 2.6 kernel (Fedora
core 2)? What do you think is it worth it?

--
Avery