PPC?

I'd like to run Fedora natively on my Powerbook G4 Macintosh. Is there a native port, or will I be forced to have to attempt to run it in VirtualPC?

Any word if Core2 Final is VirtualPC friendly?

-Jason
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949