Re: MySQL 4.0.x

I don't see any need to change MySQL's licensing as it is already
available under the Gnu Public License.

I don't even want them to release their software under the BSD "go ahead
and steal our code" license but maybe this is PostgreSQL's only chance
of gaining some market share.

Tom
--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero.
They call this their point of view.