PPC?

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Mon May 17 13:15:12 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 22:54, Marshall Clark wrote:
> Can anybody tell me of a HOWTO or give me instructions on making iso's
> out of the development tree?

Sorry, can't help here - I really have no clue how this would be done

Chris Kloiber points to:
	http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-May/msg00227.html

It might not boot, it might, but for now, why not just do the NFS
install?

> Am currently running Yellow dog on my old cube and would like to upgrade
> to FC2 this week.

You can actually yum update your way thru to FC2. That's how I (and
others) did it in the past - using Yellowdog to bootstrap Linux, then
upgrading to FC1 development. Nowadays, the FC installer is fine ;)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/