Module is unknown

Hi all,

I am getting this error "module is unknown" when I try changing the password for any user, I don't know why. My version is Fedora COre 1.92.

Any one had the same thing?? I know there are bugs with this but I didn't expect this with a password changing module.

Please help to resolve this.

Many thanks,

KN