Re: Problems with Fedora PHP and Apache

C.F. Scheidecker Antunes wrote:
Hello All,

I have installed some new Fedora boxes and I have noticed that when you run apache and try to use PHP instead of the script being run, the actual script is shown on the browser.

I would like to know what does it have to be changed in order to make Apache run the PHP scripts.

Thanks in advance,

C.F.

You need to add this line in your httpd.conf, and restart Apache...

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com