Re: Hey Fedora List

Sean Kennedy wrote:
On Monday 17 May 2004 06:37, Jason Jackson wrote:

Well guys, I cant handle the spam, so I'm signing off the list.

Just thought I'd mention to check out http://www.serversunderthesun.com
- for this month only we're offering one free month of web hosting, you
professionals will like our speed =)  If you're on a good connection
download from http://www.serversunderthesun.com/lotr.zip - You'll like
the speed results ;)

-Jason
"At the begining there was nothing. So God said 'apt-get install
light'."

Ok, raise your hand if you believe there should be an RFC for email that involves kicking the sender square in the nuts.

Dumbass.

I think Penny Arcade already addressed an implementation of that RFC:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2001-06-18&res=l

Heh.

--
Doug Stewart