New German edition of RedHat Magazine, when available?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 17 14:50:29 UTC 2004

Hi Michael

On Monday 17 May 2004 14:57, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 17 May 2004 13:28:41 +0200 (CEST), Thoralf Polet wrote:
> > Since their webpage is gone soemhow and
>
> It's not gone.
>
>   http://www.redhat-magazin.de/
>   http://www.redhatmagazine.de/
>
> Just the .com version points to WideOpen magazine instead.
> Can't answer the rest of your question. ;)

Just had a quick look at the URL you supplied, looks a good mag do they do an
English version? I had a look at the WideOPen site but they want you to fill
out a web form that is obviously marketing material for selling training
coureses.

--
Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"