Re: Problems with Fedora PHP and Apache

John Nichel wrote:
"They" are Ramsus Lerdorf, the creator of PHP. The issue isn't with PHP/Apache2 per se, but with third party modules in PHP and Apache2's multi-threading. Joe can call it FUD, but if the creator of PHP says it's not to be considered production stable, I take his word over Joe's. If Joe tells me that Fedora 2 isn't production stable, I'll take his word over someone like Ramsus.

Not to mention this warning on PHP's site....

"Do not use Apache 2.0 and PHP in a production environment neither on Unix nor on Windows."

http://us2.php.net/install.apache2

This isn't what I would call FUD, "by some members of the PHP community".

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com