kernel 2.6 and KVM's

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Mon May 17 15:45:19 UTC 2004

Quick question, has anyone found either a hardware setup or a
configuration tweek which will allow you to use the wheel mouse
with a KVM device (Curently I use the Belkin SOHO 4port + audio) under
the 2.6* kernels.

As with most posts, I to have to reboot if I switch from one to
another.  I have three devices (winxp, and two fedora servers) and I
really REALLY need to find
a work around to the wheel mouse issue WITHOUT having to reboot.  Maybe
I have missed something while googling but can anyone point me in the
right direction.

Vernon Fort