Network installation worked but network does not work now

Stephen Johns sjohns at rogers.com
Mon May 17 18:59:46 UTC 2004

Hi -

I just installed Fedora using the book disk and the network disk. I installed by FTP from one of the mirrors.
Everything worked OK but now when I boot up Fedora it says that there is a problem with the cable.
Checked and switched cables with working cables. Same problem.

Without touching cables tried my 2 setup disks again and no problem reaching the mirrors.

Is there a difference between network properties in the boot disks and installed Fedora.

It's Fedora 1 and the firewall is off.

Thanks