sendmail milter for fc1?

Hi,

When I try to install some virus/spam-scan packages on fc1 system, I
found that many packages requires sendmail with milter supported.  My fc1
has sendmail installed, but I don't know if it supports milter.   Does
sendmail in fc1 have milter supported?  If yes, How to know it?  If no,
is there any way to install it? where to get it? or it is an option in
sendmail's setting?

Thanks!

Hongwei Li