kernel 2.6 and KVM's

Rokicki, Andrew ARokicki at US.TIAuto.com
Mon May 17 17:32:36 UTC 2004

I don't have a solution to your problem,
but I have similar problem when I use KVM to switch mouse between PCs.
One solution I found was once I was switched to Linux PC
to switch from GUI to terminal (ALT - Fkey(2,3,4..6)  and back to GUI
(ALT-F7)
this restores mouse to normal behavior.