Re: sendmail milter for fc1?

hongwei morpheus wustl edu wrote:

When I try to install some virus/spam-scan packages on fc1 system, I
found that many packages requires sendmail with milter supported. My fc1 has sendmail installed, but I don't know if it supports milter. Does
sendmail in fc1 have milter supported? If yes, How to know it? If no,
is there any way to install it? where to get it? or it is an option in
sendmail's setting?

FYI

www.mailscanner.info

easy to install and works great with
fc - sendmail - spamassasin - different antivirus software

--
shrek-m