FC2 BitTorrent URL's

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Mon May 17 19:07:45 UTC 2004

Jeremy Brown said:

> Might want to echo those sentiments on the dev list, but at this point
> in the game it's probably better just to be patient and get the torrent
> tomorrow.

i don't know what you people are complaining about, i've been running it
since friday evening... all you really have to do is probe the mirrors
listed on the fedora.redhat.com site.  found mine in 15 minutes.

=]

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991